Health And Wellness
As a Service Member there are services and organizations that can assist you and your Family with resources, care, and programs on various health and resiliency topics. See below for various links to organizations that may be able to assist you.
- Army Medicine
- Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC)
- Defense Centers of Excellence
- DoD Safe Helpline
- Military Kids Connect
- National Center for Telehealth & Technology
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- STAIR Coach
- The National Center for PTSD
- The Veterans Integration to Academic Leadership (VITAL)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Crisis Line
*Disclaimer: The above list of organizations does not constitute any endorsement of non-federal entities by the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.